sunnuntai 26. maaliskuuta 2017

Juha Tuomikoski, Candidate 268

I AM A GREEN POLITICAL ACTOR IN VAASA AND NOW CAMPAIGNING FOR ANOTHER TERM IN CITY COUNCIL. Since 2012 I have been the first deputy of green city councillors in Vaasa City Council, participating in common decision-making and especially making of green shadow budgets.

I have been active especially in social and health services, defending the resources of child protection, health centers, substance abuse prevention and care for the elderly.

Since the beginning of this year, I have been the chairman of The Greens of Vaasa, responsible for coordinating the local election campaign of the greens. Luckily, the greens can work independently.

I WORK AS AN INSTRUCTOR in integration training for immigrants, in a company called EduVakk. Before that, I was a head of department in Vaasa Adult Education Center, and before that I worked many years with unemployed people.

I HAVE A MASTER’S DEGREE in general history from the university of Jyväskylä.

BORN IN OULU IN 1961, I grew up in Kajaani. Nowadays I live in Melaniemi of Vaasa. I am married, having three children of which two teenagers still are at home. I enjoy reading thick books, walking outside in nature, watching good films and cooking vegetarian food.

WELFARE WITHIN THE LIMITS OF ENVIRONMENT is my slogan. In it, you can see two values which are important to me : social equality and respect for life.

I SHOULD BE ELECTED TO ANOTHER TERM IN CITY COUNCIL, because I can see the difference between big things and small things and make quick desicions. I come along with all kinds of people.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti